1) A foliage-inspired throw pillow effortlessly incorporates the popular tone into any room. ATCHISON HOME
2) A silver-shaded lamp evokes a modern feel. MALOUF FURNITURE AND DESIGN
3) A slate, turquoise and saffron printed fabric embellishes a traditional French-style chair with a bit of whimsy. BRONSTEIN'S FINE FURNITURE
4) Round, rustic, metal side tables make a perfect place for a cup of joe. ATCHISON HOME
5) Vibrant textiles provide for statement-making window treatments. Chevron Charade by Waverly, Enlightened Pumice Ikat by Waverly. RICHTEX FABRICS
6) A lime coral print breathes new life to a time-honored settee. BRONSTEIN'S FINE FURNITURE
7) This handmade piece by Sebastian Moh acts as a lovely conversation starter. THE KILN STUDIO AND GALLERY
8) This Benjamin Moore color, Silver Lake, is an on-trend hue for any wall. THE PAINT STORE
9) This earth-tone chandelier exudes chic antique French style in any room. ATCHISON HOME
10) A woven rug lends visual contrast with striking, geometric shapes. MALOUF FURNITURE AND DESIGN
Atchison Home • 921 Dauphin St. 438-4800.
Bronstein’s Fine Furniture • 458 Azalea Road. 343-7202.
Malouf Furniture and Design • 7745 Highway 59 S., Foley. 955-5151.
Richtex Fabrics • 8967 Rand Ave., Daphne. 625-2889.
The Kiln Studio and Gallery • 60 N. Section St., Fairhope. 517-5460.
The Paint Store, Inc. • 2051 Airport Blvd., 478-0469.
Text by Abbi-Storm McCann