Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Veggies with Turkey Sausage and Shrimp
5 small red potatoes
1 pound fresh green beans
1 large head broccoli
1 large bell pepper
7 – 8 sweet peppers
6 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
12 ounces smoked turkey sausage
2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups cooked quinoa, cooked according to package directions
fresh parsley, to taste
Parmesan, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Chop potatoes, green beans, broccoli, bell pepper and sweet peppers to roughly the same size. Toss in grapeseed oil and arrange on a large baking sheet.
3. Add sausage and shrimp. Coat with paprika, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 35 minutes until vegetables are toasted and meat is cooked through.
5. Divide quinoa into bowls and cover with roasted vegetables, shrimp and sausage. Top with parsley and Parmesan. Serve with dinner rolls. Serves 6